Why Dehumidification Matters
Whether your water damage is residential or commercial, large or small, some level of dehumidification must take place to ensure that all materials are dried to an acceptable level while bringing the overall humidity levels well below levels that favor mold growth.
- What is entailed in our dehumidification services?
- All Water-Damage Free Florida technicians use hygrometers on all jobs to measure the overall humidity. Our technicians monitor the humidity levels daily and record them in drying logs so that we can accurately chart the drying process and ensure we are on the right track to getting your property back to normal.
- Water-Damage Free Florida is equipped with every size dehumidifier, ranging from units for one room to a trailer-mounted desiccant dehumidifier that can dry a large commercial building. We are the only restoration company in the area with these dehumidification capabilities.
- When you have a water damage, removing water and drying the structure are important but not the only aspects of restoration—dehumidification is just as important to prevent any further damage.
- Water-Damage Free Florida offers 24-hour dehumidification services in Florida for all types of properties, both residential and commercial. When you call, we will arrive on-site within 60 minutes or less.