If your home or commercial property has suffered water damage, it’s important that you reach out to us as soon as possible. Left unaddressed, water damage can lead to a host of other problems, including mold growth. The sooner our team can take a look at the damage and begin the process of structural drying the better.
What Is Involved in the Structural Drying Process?
Structural drying is a multi-step process that requires a thorough, multi-faceted approach in order to be successful. In fact, there are several different methods of structural drying; the right solution for your property will depend on a number of factors, including the extent of the damage and the size of your property.
- Typically, our process includes the following: Structural Drying
- Comprehensive on-site assessment of the damage
- Creation of water damage restoration plan
- Complete removal of any excess standing water
- Removal of any remaining moisture
- Dehumidification (removal of moisture from the air)
- Temperature control/maintenance
- Water-Damage Free Florida teams arrive with the appropriate meters and tools to identify the type and extent of water damage that has occurred so that we identify the fastest structural drying method for your emergency.
- Our teams have dried thousands of structural water damages, ranging from standard house floods to hurricane disasters, from high rises to detention facilities. Water-Damage Free Florida offers structural drying services 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to all residential and commercial properties.